Recent Admissions to the New World Order
Click below images to open videos
Chicaco Mayor Admits Deputies pledge allegiance to the New World Order Australian Health Minister says "We got to accept the New World Order"
Anyone who thinks that the new world order is just a theory, probably missed or forgot the many statements made by people of power for just that--a new world order. Well, hold on to your seats. Twenty-five new world order quotes and a couple of videos with more quotes below. Depopulation quotes underneath the NWO quotes.
- "We shall have World Government, whether or not we like it. The only question is whether World Government will be achieved by conquest or consent." (Paul Warburg, founder of CFR and The New York Times had once referred to him as the "father of the Federal Reserve Bank")
- "Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as 'internationalists' and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure -- one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it." (David Rockefeller)
- “We are on the verge of a global transformation. All we need is the right major crisis, and the nations will accept the New World Order.(David Rockefeller, founder of the CFR and donator of the land for the UN Headquarters, said at a U.N. dinner in 1994)
- “[Very] soon, every American will be required to register their biological property in a National system designed to keep track of the people and that will operate under the ancient system of pledging. By such methodology, we can compel people to submit to our agenda, which will affect our security as a charge back for our fiat paper currency. Every American will be forced to register or suffer not being able to work and earn a living. They will be our chattel, and we will hold the security interest over them forever, by operation of the law merchant under the scheme of secured transactions" (Edward M. House, founder of CFR)
- "Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the third world, because the US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries" Henry Kissinger (member of its Board of Directors from 1977 to 1981)
- "Military men are just dumb, stupid animals to be used as pawns in foreign policy". Notice he said "to be used" and not "are used" as if making an observation. Henry Kissinger (member of its Board of Directors from 1977 to 1981)
- States would be wise to weaken sovereignty in order to protect themselves. Richard N. Hass, CFR President
- “The New World Order will have to be built from the bottom up rather than from the top down … run around national sovereignty, eroding it piece by piece will accomplish much more than the old-fashioned frontal assault.” (Richard Gardner, US Council on Foreign Relations Journal Foreign Affairs, April 1974)
- “We are at present working discreetly with all our might to wrest this mysterious force called sovereignty out of the clutches of the local nation states of the world.” (British Professor Arnold Toynbee, June l931, Institute for the Study of International Affairs.)
- “Each of us has the hope to build a New World Order.” (President Richard Nixon, Hangzhou, China, February 1972).
- “In the next century, nations as we know it will be obsolete; all states will recognize a single, global authority. National sovereignty wasn’t such a great idea after all.” (US Deputy Secretary of State Strobe Talbott, July 20 l992.)
- “We are moving toward a new world order, the world of communism. We shall never turn off that road.” (Mikhail Gorbachev, 1987.)
- “America must prevent other states from challenging our leadership or seeking to overturn the established political and economic order… We must maintain the mechanisms for deterring potential competitors from even aspiring to a larger regional or global role.” (US Pentagon Defense Planning Guide for 1994-1999.)
- “The dirty little secret is that both houses of congress are irrelevant. America’s domestic policy is now being run by Alan Greenspan and the Federal Reserve. America’s foreign policy is now being run by the International Monetary Fund. When the President decides to go to war, he no longer needs a declaration of war from congress.” (US Secretary of Labour Robert Reich, January 7 1999.)
- “"The main obstacle to a stable and just world order is the United States. [This idea] happens to coincide with the prevailing opinion in the world. And I think that's rather shocking for Americans to hear." – First sentence: "The Age of Fallibility: The Consequences of the War on Terror," published in 2006. Following sentences: Newsweek interview, June 2006” (George Soros)
- “Rebuilding America’s Defenses: Strategy, Forces and Resources for A New Century.”) “Whenever the Western powers are determined to get a given vote through either the [UN] Security Council … or the General Assembly … governments are warned. If they do not behave they will not get debt relief, World Bank capital projects, easier IMF [International Monetary fund] adjustment conditionalities or urgently needed hard currency IMF credit to pay oil bills. Reduction or cut-off in bilateral aid is an additional threat.” (Erskine Childers, adviser to UN Secretary General.)
- “There seems to be nothing to prevent the transnational corporations taking possession of the planet and subjecting humanity to the dictatorship of capital…. In order to crush any thought of organized resistance to the supporters of the new world order, tremendous police and military forces are being used to establish a doctrine of repression…” (French newspaper Le Monde Diplomatique (Diplomatic World), May 1999.)
- “Today Americans would be outraged if U.N. troops entered Los Angeles to restore order; tomorrow they will be grateful. This is especially true if they were told there was an outside threat from beyond, whether real or promulgated, that threatened our very existence. It is then that all peoples of the world will plead with world leaders to deliver them from this evil. The one thing every man fears is the unknown. When presented with this scenario, individual rights will be willingly relinquished for the guarantee of their well being granted to them by their world government.” (1923- Former US Secretary of State Speaking at Evian, France, May 21, 1992. Bilderburgers meeting. Unbeknownst to Kissinger, his speech was taped by a Swiss delegate to the meeting.)
- “The technotronic era involves the gradual appearance of a more controlled society. Such a society would be dominated by an elite, unrestrained by traditional values. Soon it will be possible to assert almost continuous surveillance over every citizen and maintain up-to-date complete files containing even the most personal information about the citizen. These files will be subject to instantaneous retrieval by the authorities.” (US National Security chief Zbigniew Brzezinski.)
- “A world government can intervene militarily in the internal affairs of any nation when it disapproves of their activities.” (UN Secretary General Kofi Annan.)
- To achieve world government, it is necessary to remove from the minds of men their individualism, loyalty to family traditions, national patriotism, and religious dogmas.” (Brock Chisholm, Director of UN Health Organization.)
- “No one will enter the New World Order unless he or she will make a pledge to worship Lucifer. No one will enter the New Age unless he will take a Luciferian Initiation.”(David Spangler, Director of UN Planetary Initiative, one of the founding fathers of the New Age movement).
- “If the United Nations once admits that international disputes can be settled by using force, then we will have destroyed the foundation of the organization and our best hope of establishing a world order.” (Dwight D. Eisenhower).
- “We are grateful to the Washington Post, The New York Times, Time Magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings and respected their promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world if we had been subjected to the lights of publicity during those years. But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world government. The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers is surely preferable to the national auto-determination practiced in past centuries.”(David Rockefeller, Baden-Baden, Germany 1991).
- “The ‘affirmative task’ before us is to “create a New World Order.”(VP Joe Biden, speech Import Export Bank, April 5, 2013).
Obama speech given at the Bilderberg Group
1. "Depopulation should be the highest priority of foreign policy towards the third world, because the US economy will require large and increasing amounts of minerals from abroad, especially from less developed countries" (Henry Kissinger)
2. "A total population of 250-300 million people, a 95% decline from present levels, would be ideal." (Ted Turner)
3. "The world today has 6.8 billion people...that's headed up to about 9 billion. If we do a really great job on vaccines, health care, reproductive health services, we could lower that by perhaps 10 to 15 percent." (Bill Gates)